A couple months ago my daughter and I was searching the web for grants.I guess somehow we ran across this and I am now getting charged from bsm/sba express and network agenda.com.

The only thing we signed up for was to another agency and canceled the next day when we found that my account was to be charged 36 a month. I did not sign up for anything else, but for the last two months I have had money taken out of my account for these charges!!

What do I need to do to stop this from happening again?

Had an Experience with Networkagenda?

Comments

SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Yelp - Home Remodel Yelp "Hired Bill from Imagineer Building in Wilmington NC, he is the owner. Gave him over 40k. The pictures speak for themselves. These pictures are of the kitchen. They were taken..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more ScoreSense - PISSED OFF FATHER ScoreSense "This is complete *** and that's why I will not bring my business to this company nor will I refer anyone to deal with a company as shady as this..." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more