I am pissed and this is the last straw.

I am fighting back!

I did not authorize networkagenda.com to remove a certain undisclosed amount of money from my bank account today February 06,2008 or any other day.

I was paying some bills online and as usual when I looked at my account to review my payments and balances, this is when I noticed the charge from Networkaenda.com which is located In Utah.

I copied and pasted the link that was shown on my account and whammo, I saw all of these complaints from people that were also charged from networkagenda.com without authorization.

I decided to find out how they got my information. It is a site called rip-off-report.com which I had used a few years back, it is a site where anyone could check out a website, to see if the companies were fraudulant or not.

This company I was interested in checking out was offering a great deal of money for a minimal fee, while in return I would be paid for attending a few classes for certain amount of hours on how to sell their products.

I am sad to say, apparently this ripoffreport.com is a site that is also potentially fraudulent.

We as consumers need to fight back!

I have contacted my bank and have stopped all transactions, including any that were authorized by me, just so networkagenda.com will not charge me again, like others have had done to them.

To say the least this is such a hassle.

It is as if you, like myself has nothing better to do then to have to take the time to report this online so others will not become potential victims, plus all the phone calls, letters and possible court appearences, oh my.

Did I mention having to put a stop on all credit and debt cards from being used from now until 7 to 10 business days when they are reissued?

What a strain it is for us to be in such a world that treats other human beings such acts of potential fraud,violence,idenity theft and murders. I use the words potentially fraud/fraudulent due to the fact of our constitutional rights, parties are innocent until proven other wise. I filed a potential fraud report and my bank sent me a faxed form to fill out so I can prosecute Networkagenda and or ripoffreport.com if deemed nessesary. I have filed a complaint with my local authorities and this companies State Attorney Generals/ Commissions Office. If this potential fraudulent networkagenda company has potentialy taken your hard earned money that you did not authorize.

Fight Back!!!

If you or anyone you know that has been potentialy frauded by networkagenda company or any other potential fraudulent companies, I suggest you contact someone you know that may be able to help you, or contact me, as I may be able to help you. 1-970-229-5704 Ask for Dee.

Had an Experience with Networkagenda?

Comments

Barbara,

Our company handles some aspects of Customer Support for Network Agenda, and I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. If you have received a charge from Network Agenda, it is most likely associated with the order of a promotional Grant or Google CD, a CD download or an E-book purchase where you have also received a free trial period for Network Agenda. We offer the trial period to give our clients a chance to use the services and see the value before they are billed and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated several times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and the thank you email and it is also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period for Network Agenda is free for 21-30 days from the order date depending on which bonus applies and we would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period as it is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

The following is the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer (the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy links can be found on every page of the sales ad):

Bonus Material Terms and Termination.

By purchasing this product, you agree to adhere to the termination agreement as outlined on the order page, confirmation of...

As you can see the Terms direct the customer to the sales page, confirmation of order page and the confirmation email where all pertinent information is provided to the customer before, during and after placing their order.

For assistance with your charge from Network Agenda, please contact customer service at 1-800-418-9320 and there you will find an agent who will be happy to assist you.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly, please call me directly at 435-773-1795, or email me at customerservice@cshelp.org, I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Online Customer Support

They're still doing it!!!!!I ordered a cd regarding Affiliated Marketing info for .99cents.

When I printed the receipt after paying via cc, info came up about being involved with trial memberships with other websites.

I immediately smelled a rat & was able to cancel all but one of these being Networkagenda who are debiting my cc.I'm getting another cc, only way to stop them!

Scott Air Force Base, Illinois, United States #14928

I was checking my account and the transaction for this fraudulent company came up for the amount of 9.95. I want to know how they get everyone's information?

Folkston, Georgia, United States #11209

I was charged like most of you and I called the company and had them cancel my account.Has anyone else tried that and if so did you get charged again?

The number I called was 800-487-6815.

They gave me 3 cancel confirmation numbers.I need to know as soon as possible, if you have tried this.

Dickinson, Texas, United States #9475

change your credit card, call your bank if its a check card, or call your credit card company and get a different card number, it may take a couple days to get to you for credit cards, but if its a credit card number they are using, changing the number will make it impossible to charge that specific account anymore.

this is what i am doing and will let you know if it works, i also put out a stop payment for the amount they are billing to my account.

Wallingford, Pennsylvania, United States #8482

April 14, 2008 - My credit card was billed for $9.95 for something I did not order. I don't know ho they did it. I suspect this company is a thief.

Lagrange, Ohio, United States #7075

I TOO AM BEING CHARGED FOR THE SAME THING AND CANT CANCLE OR GET AHOLD OF ANYONE PLEASE HELP

Albany, Ohio, United States #6787

They have also been takeing 10.00 a month out of my account i dont even know how they got mine let me know what i should do please...

New Hudson, Michigan, United States #6138

I was duped also by networkagenda.com and bsm/grant search also. These people are devious and shrewed it is unbelievable I can not beleive that these people are able to charge my credit card just like that, It is sickening to the max!!!!

Canton, Mississippi, United States #4090

I AM BEING CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT ORDER OR WANT.